Friday, September 25, 2009

Five Question Friday!

I just started this blog, but doesn't mean I haven't read other blogs. And alot of women do a "Five Question Friday". So I figured I would join in.

1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?
I have been told I look like Angelina Jolie. haha j/k. (I wish). But I really have been told I look like Ashley Judd. That was a long time ago though.

2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?
I seriously cannot think of an "All-time" at the top of my head, but I think I would watch Pretty Woman 10 times a day and it never get old.

3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?
Bout right when you actually go to the movie theatre. but when i'm just sitting at home, watching a movie, I never eat it.

4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?
I'd like to say that i'm a half full person most of the time, but of course I have my days.

5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?
I wear Jessica Simpson's "Fancy". It smells AMAZING!! It's more a vanilla, almond scent.

Well that was fun! lol

MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Woman is one of my favorites, too! But I can't pick just one...

    ReplyDelete