Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I miss blogging. I used to blog almost everyday, but i'm not around a computer everyday like I was. I started school last week. I only have two classes. Anatomy and Physiology II and the lab. It's already kickin' my butt. There is just so much information that it overwhelms me! But i'm going to make it through. It's so interesting learning about the human body. You wouldn't BELIEVE what the human body can do! I've started exercising and trying to eat right. I hope this will last. I really want to lose some weight and get in better shape. For the mornings i've been making a smoothie. They are so good! I was reading about Kendra Wilkinson's smoothies that she drinks every morning and so I decided to go with her recipe. Except I added protein powder in mine. Here is my recipe for breakfast smoothies.

5 ice cubes
1/2 milk or skim milk or greek yogurt
Protein Powder
4 Strawberries
Half a banana
Tablespoon of Granola or Special K cereal

Put in blender in this order:
Ice
Milk
Protein Powder
Banana
Strawberries
Granola or Special K
Blend until very smooth! It's delicious!!
You can add an entire banana but it was to banana-ny for me, so I only used half a banana. Enjoy!




2 comments: