Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vintage baby shower!

I had to get these pictures off Erica's (the mommy) facebook because I haven't uploaded my pictures off my camera yet. But here are a few pictures from the baby shower my best friend whitney and I threw for her sister Erica!



Whitney, Erica (mommy-to-be), and Me!

 The food table. We put white sheets up, then hung twine so we could clothespin Erica's maternity pictures up. We also hung a lime green and turquoise blue tissue pom poms up. We hung mason jars with twine and filled the bottom with rice and put a tea light candle in it! Super cute!!

 We were playing the game that you tried to guess her belly size with string

Opening presents! 

 Holly(bottom left), Lindsey(top left), Erica, Me, and Whitney! Love my girlfiends!


No comments:

Post a Comment