Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where did my life go?

hey everyone! It's me..Kasey. I'm not sure if you remember me because i've totally abandoned my blog due to school. I cannot believe how busy my life is with school now. What am I talking about? I HAVE NO LIFE!! All I do is study and sleep. lol! I absolutely love it though! I am enjoying radiology school so much and I know this is where God wants me. I'm sorry that I haven't been writing much, but since we've moved way out in the country, we haven't found an internet service that will reach out there yet...but we're still looking! My bestfriend whitney and I threw her sister erica a baby shower this past weekend! I've mentioned before that it was going to be a vintage theme and it turned out perfect!! I will post pictures as soon as I can, but here is a sneak peak of Erica, Me, and Whitney!



Aren't we so cute?! lol! You can see in the background that we put up white sheets and hung twine from it and clothespinned erica's maternity pictures to them. You also can see on the very right a green tissue pom pom. They were so cute! Well I better get back to clinic!!

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Hi, Kasey! Thanks for posting on BlogFrog--now Ive found your sweet blog. Im following along and it looks like we love the same Savior. Its always wonderful to meet a sister in Christ. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it has been a long time- haven't forgotten you though (:
    Glad to hear how much you are loving your program!! and I love the idea of a Vintage themed baby shower- too cute can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete