Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy Life

So it's my 2nd week of school and I have two test this week! Whew! I'm enjoying it so much though! My radiology class is only 15 people and we all get along so well..well so far we do. It's like we are starting our own little family for the next two years. I have been studying so much lately and I dont see it slacking up anytime soon. But I actually like studying because it's interesting stuff and not the ole' boring stuff. I really want to keep my blog going, so I hope noone goes anywhere because I really do enjoy it, but school comes first so I have to make sure I take care of my schooling first.

So anyways, Saturday is my 21st birthday! Yay..i'm finally going to be 21! Wow..i'm getting old. lol.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment