Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First day of Radiology School!

Wheewwww what a day yesterday was! It was the first day of x-ray school and I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. Actually, I wasn't nervous at all. We have 4 teachers. 3 in the classrooms, and 1 for clinicals. I am super excited about getting clincals started!! I start in the Emergency Room! Whoo!

Yesterday was definitely an overwhelming day with all the information and instructions but it was so exciting at the same time. They mostly reviewed over the school rules, radiology rules, HIPPA, and the hospital rules. Tomorrow is the first day that school will actually start. We had a senior come in and talk to us and he said these first 2 months of school was going to be alot to endure..so I hope to stay updated on here as much as I can through this first semester. I hope everyone that has started school is having a good week so far!!



1 comment:

  1. Glad school started off well! Wow...right into the ER! No easing into it I guess! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete