Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Oh yeah it's friday! Even though its Friday the 13th, which really doesn't bother me, I am so excited because my work is throwing me a going away fish fry tonight at my boss' house. Then I am having my last girls night out before school starts tomorrow night! This should be a great weekend! I have not participated in Five Question Friday in so long, so i'm excited to start up again!!

1. Have you ever visited another country?
Yes, Mexico! I went on a cruise in January of 08'. We visited Costa Mayo (however u spell it) and Cozumel! It was a blast and soooo beautiful!

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
That is a really hard one! I wouldn't necessarily call this "strange", but back in 2005 my mom, sister, and me went on vacation to yellowstone national park with my grandparents. As we were traveling there, we stopped for the night in this tee tiny town in the middle of nowhere (I forgot what state it was in, Kansas maybe?). That town just rubbed me the wrong way! It seriously looked like one of those dead towns that had disease infested people that were going to kill you. The hotel we even stayed at was freaky. I did NOT like that place and I made sure we left FIRST thing that morning!

3. What is your favorite season?
I can't choose a "favorite" because I love them all in their own ways. I love summer because I love it being warm, but enough is enough! It's to darn humid in Arkansas this summer! I loovveee fall because I get to dress cute in my swearters and scarfs (i'm addicted to scarfs). And the only thing i love about winter is the snow and Christmas. I hate the cold. I love spring because it feels so nice to start having warm weather and pretty flowers after a cold season!

4. What one song will always cheer you up?
That Jack and Diane song. It's an oldie. But a good oldie!

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?
I would definitely say, Aerial off of The Little Mermaid! Because, I love the ocean! And I have a prince charming :).


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment