Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Saying Hi

Hey Everyone,

i just wanted to stop in and say hi! I haven't been able to blog all week :(. I don't know if i mentioned but me and lance were trying to find another house to rent because our landlord's son needed the house we are in right now, so we have to move. For over a month, we have looked and looked and looked and NOTHING! well thank God for friends! Our friend's grandpa has an old house that he wanted to rent out. And it's just perfect for us! Out in the pretty country. It's a very old house, but thankfully Lance builds and remodels houses for a living. So, we are going to turn this old house, UPSIDE DOWN! This little house has so much potential and I can't wait to see what we are going to do. We are putting new ceiling in our bedroom, caden's bedroom, and in the kitchen and dining room. New carpet in our bedroom. New flooring in the kitchen and dining room. And fresh paint in our bedroom, caden's bedroom, the bathroom and maybe the guest bedroom. I'm also thinking about staining the kitchen cabinets and try to paint the countertops "marble". I have heard about it, and googled it today. It looks complicated so i'm not sure yet. If you know how to do this, comment please and tell me how!! Or anything else that may be simple! I'm going to take before and after pictures and post them when we're done! Can't wait to show you guys!!

Peace,

3 comments:

  1. A girl I work with just flipped a house and she said she had so much fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love renovating! So much fun! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete