Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Omg! I have not posted in like two weeks!! These past two weeks have been so crazy! I had finals, which I passed Anatomy & Physiology with a B and the lab with an A!! Whoo hoo! I am so proud of myself. This class was extremely tough but I told myself I wanted to do really good in it, and I did. It really helped to only have just these two classes for the semester too. I dont think I would have done so good if I had other classes with it. All of my time went to studying for A&P and it all paid off. I am now OFFICIALLY in Radiology school! If i didnt pass these two classes, I would have had to drop out. I am working full-time this summer, then i will quit my job when radiology school starts :(. I am a little sad because I have been working at this job before I even graduated high school which was three years ago! They have seen me graduate high school, start college, watch me grow into an independent woman and everything. They are sad that i'm leaving also. lol.

I do get kind of jealous when all of my friends are not working for the summer and laying out by the pool all day, everyday. But this is what is best for me, so I try not to get angry about it. I hope I will start having a lot more time for blogging now that school is over!! So if anyone out there still reads my blog, i'm very sorry for slacking...I hope you still stick around!

My sister graduated college this past weekend! I am so proud of her! It seems just like yesterday that we were playing in the bathtub together. haha! Now we are in college, and moving on with our lives. She graduated with a bachelors degree in psychology. Her and her husband, David, will be moving to Dallas, TX in August to start seminary school. She will go to get her masters in psychology, and become a psychologist. And David will get his master's in Divinity. I took lots of pictures, but my memory card on my camera doesn't fit in my computer at work, so I always have to transfer it over to a usb drive. I'll post pictures as soon as I can!

Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment