Thursday, June 10, 2010

Before/After Blog Hop

Today i'm participating for my very first time in Pixel Perfect's Before/After blog hop! I absolutely adore Monica. I have been following her for a few months now and she is one of my favorite bloggers. She's so sweet and has a huge heart for Jesus! Even if you do not want to participate in the blog hop, I highly recommend heading to her blog to check her out!

This picture was taken by my best friend of her little girl. I just bought her this hat from Briar Claire. It was taken by a cell phone, so it's not the best quality, but I had to share it with all of you!

SOOC




After




I used the online editing program Picnik because, well, i'm a college student and cannot afford an expensive editing program right now. But one day I will! Here is another edited version just for fun!





If you are new to my blog, I hope you stop back by!


10 comments:

  1. I usually don't like the black and white with bits of color but you really pulled it off!! WOW it's so dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just beautiful! ...and that hat is hilarious! The original photo perfect.. so no matter what you do to it, it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a contrast on that last one. I think the first one is pretty great too though. I'm playing along too. http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/2010/06/before-after-silouettes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll baby...you really made the eyes pop! Great edit.. I luv picnik too. I got my texture from lostandtaken.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...my favorite is the second edit. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo..I love both of your edits!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww shes soo cute.love the editing too. great job
    I have joined in too
    plz do visit

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both great! She is beautiful! What a pretty pair of eyes! I think the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good pic for a cell phone pic. She is a doll. The edits are great!

    ReplyDelete