Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Question Friday!


I'm participating in Five Question Friday today! I haven't been able to do a Five Question Friday in weeks! I totally miss it.

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
Trust! If you can't trust your friend, then theres no friendship there! My best friend knows every secret about me..and i know their safe with her.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?
The french fries last night. well actually, lance bought them, but I ate them. I've been doing so good with my dieting and those fries made me regret it. But I had a little to much wine last night as I was home by myself, folding laundry, and watching Dear John, so I figured I should eat a little something. lol!

Oh, and I have lost 10 pounds in one month! whoo hoo!


3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
Oh yes, alot of them! They are to long of stories though, so i'll pass on this one.

4. What is your favorite theme park?
I haven't been to a theme park in forever! But I would have to say six flags. Only because of the memories I had there with my family and my great grandma.

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
No, but I want to! I think I have decided I am going to let my best friend be in the room while I give birth. She said she would love to see someone else give birth besides her. So I hope with her next child, she will let me be in there! I think I would make a pretty good coach!

Stop by Mama M's blog and check her out!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you that trust is number one in any friendship.

    BTW Your blog is adorable!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the radiology program...you'll never go hungry (meaning...plenty of jobs)

    Once you've worked in the field for at least a year, look into agency work and travel...they pay for EVERYTHING, plus a healthy salary, so you'll be able to build a good pension, and/or buy your own home etc after a few years.
    they pay the rent, the utilities (except phone) they give you a food allowance everyday...they either supply you with a rental car (if you are really far away from home and you fly to the destination) or pay you to use your own. most hospitals etc pay about 16 bucks or so an hour, maybe a bit more now. BUT agencies pay up to $15 MORE per hour. most assignments are for like 12-13 weeks. Everyone that I have ever known to do this has or had no regrets. it isn't good to do if you are married (unless the spouse is either retired or in the healthcare field and can travel along with you) I knew a traveling tech who was married to a traveling nurse, so they always took assignments at the same place...the tech told me, they were able to take his ENTIRE check each payday and put it in the bank. additionally they had a healthy investment portfolio, and they traveled, and took a couple of weeks in between assignments for this "on their own traveling" they lived quite a nice life.

    I am an MRI Technologist by profession, have a BS in Diagnostic Imagining, and that was part of the plan was to sell the house when hubby retired and then I would be a traveler for about 5 years or so, then we would settle somewhere we liked and I'd only have to work P/T. But a serious on-the-job injury disabled me, and now my poor hubby still has to work, he'll be 70 in August.

    anyway, best of luck to you!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete