Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday!

My Little Life
Wow..friday already? I have been busy this week! School is going okay for me. Even though i'm sick of learning about the endocrine system and the heart. Ugh. BUT, lance and I are getting a day to relax and enjoy some time with friends tomorrow night at my best friend's 21st birthday! I'm so excited! We hardly ever get to hang out anymore since she moved 2 hours away from me. We are going to have a blast just hanging out with some friends, playing cards, and catching up on our lives. I think Lance and I deserve a break since we've been working on remodeling the house for 4 weeks! We are ALMOST finished with the house. We have completely remodeled our bedroom. We tore down the ceilings, and sheetrocked the ceiling and all the walls, put in a brand new window, painted, and new crown molding. Then we finished putting tin up on our kitchen ceiling (its going to have a country feel to it). Lance is still laying the plywood down on the kitchen floor. We have Caden's (if your new to my blog..Caden is Lance's little boy) new ceiling up in his room, but have not painted yet. And we still have to do a little remodeling in the bathroom. We are going to try to get in once we get the kitchen and caden's room done. Then we can gradually work on the bathroom as we have time. 

Head over to Mama M's Blog and check her out!

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
I'm not sure if I should answer that. hehe. Since i'm in school, I only work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's. So that's really my only time to spend on the computer. If i'm really slow at work, then i'll get on facebook, blog, and check other blogs. But there are other days that I'm so busy at work, I dont get to get on the computer at all.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
Well I haven't gotten there in my life, so i'm not sure what will happen. I plan on helping pay for my children's college because I want them to go. My mom has helped me SO MUCH these past few years. She has paid some tuition, my books, etc. I have had to take out loans which is okay with me!

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Thankfully, no! Me and my mom hit a deer when i was younger and it made our car tilt a little bit. That was scary enough so I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be in an accident! I hope I never have to find out either!

4. What is your favorite book?
Does cosmo count? I'm not going to lie, I read WAY to many magazines! cosmo, better home and gardens, tabloids, etc. It's my addiction. I'm trying to stop though, hehe. I do love Lurlene McDaniel books! I haven't read one in a really long time though! If your a big book reader, I would highly suggest one of her books!

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
I have this weird thing with my bed. I don't have time in the mornings to make my bed, but I can't STAND getting into my bed at night with it being un-made. It's a pet peeve of mine. So I usually make my bed when I get home from work, or right before I climb into it at night. lol. The sheets has to be straighten and nice and neat. I'm a weirdo I know!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

p.s. I'll be having a post just for my best friend Whitney for her 21st birthday. There will be some funny pics of us back in the day..so come back!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! :) I've just started reading your blog, and love it already!

    I had to take a second look at your answer about making the bed...I'm the same way!!

    ReplyDelete