Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to...

...my best friend Whitney!! She is 21 years old. 21!! That may seem so young to some of you, but that means me and my best friend are grown-ups :(. I mean we already are. She has a 1 year old, married, and has a house of their own. It's just crazy because we been best friends since the 6th grade! She has moved  about 2 hours away from me, but we have still managed to keep our friendship alive. We try to talk at least 3 times a week. She is totally the best friend a girl could have. So i'm going to write a post ALL about Whit!

~No matter what..I can always rely on whitney to give me advice. Good or Bad. It may not be the most logical advice, but it's advice. And I do the same for her.


~ We know each other so well, we don't even have to say anything to make each other laugh. We can just look at each other and burst into laughter!




~ She has to be the BEST mom in the world! I never thought me and whitney were going to be "mom" material, but it looks like we are! Well for her at least.






~ We have stuck by each other through a lot of tough times. We never gave up on our friendship.




~ No matter what circumstance we are in, such as in labor, or just having a horrible hair day on the day of your graduation, we are able to always make each other laugh and get through it. (as you can see, she ended up helping me with my hair on our graduation day..and being goofy at that).





~ We know our most deepest, darkest secrets about each other, and know that they will always stay between just us two.
~ You may be little, but you are fiesty!
~ Even though we no longer live in the same small country town anymore, I know I can always count on you to be there for me. Happy 21st birthday whitney!! Love Ya!!




(this picture taken this last saturday at her birthday party)



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you and your friends are soooo gorgeous! All that blonde hair-- makes me wish mine looked like that!

    You are so lucky to have a friend who goes back that far with you. Friendships like that don't come along very often!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yeah it is really great to start finding more bloggers our own age!
    Great post about your best friend... I remember turning 21 was crazy- it just seemed so much older than 20! and now I'm 22 and its blahhh haha.

    Thanks, and I hope you have a great week too! (:

    ReplyDelete