Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday!

It's FUH-RIDAY!!! And i'm so excited, even though I had a pretty laid back week. I was going to have a HUGE test this week, but my teacher post-poned it until after spring break! whoo hoo! Lance and I are STILL working on the house! but we are almost in. We will go ahead and move in, even though our bathroom and kitchen floor aren't done..but thats okay. We can slowly work on that while we live there. Our bedroom is completely done. Which is very exciting because that was the room that needed the most work. We hope to be able to move into the house this weekend! I can't wait to show you guys the Before and After pictures. Yall are going to be amazed! Ok enough of my babbling. Now on to Five Question Friday. If you have never played, you totally should! Head over to Mama M's blog and check her out!

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Umm... if celeb sighting means, have you ever seen or met a celeb then yeah. I have met oscar delahoya (sp?). I watched him in Biloxi, MS. I was in the balcony and me and my aunt ended up talking the security at the door to let us go down to the ring and get an autograph. lol. I've also met, a WHOLE lotta pro-fisherman. They are totally celebs to fishing-obssessed people that i know (cough*lance*cough). Thats all that I can remember.

OMG! i almost TOTALLY forgot! On my senior trip, we were at a club, and Ace from The Real World was there. Yes, I know he is like a producer for Girls Gone Wild, but I was star struck! The best part? He ended up coming back to our hotel room and hanging out!! It was so much fun. I even got to sit on his lap in our car while driving to the hotel room. I was smitten :*). It was alot of fun! And for proof, heres a pic!



2. What temperature do you keep your house?
Hot. lol! I get cold very easily. So in the winter, I had it around 70 degrees. This summer, I will barely turn my air on until Lance comes home. Plus, electricity is expensive!!
3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
No, unless its horribly bad. Because dust in my home can get bad. Especially this new home we are about to move into, the dust is horrible! As soon as I dust, I turn right back around and it's dusty again! So if you know of any good cleaners that works good, please let me know!

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I would say a sales clerk at a clothing store. Only because I worked on weekends because I had another job during the week. I was just exhausted by the weekend and needed a break. Plus, I had to work right when my sister was planning her wedding, so I had to miss her picking out her wedding dress and everything! It was a bummer! I was a lifeguard for a summer, and it sometimes got really hot and miserable, but I worked with a lot of my friends so we had a BLAST!

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
To be honest, I really don't have any. My mom has all the jewelry from my great-grandma and stuff. I know i'm getting my grandmothers 28 diamond ring when I get older. And my sister is getting my great-grandmothers ring. Another sentimental possession is all of our childhood pictures. They are always fun to go look back on!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
P.S. Head over to Juliana at A Blonde walks into a blog . she is having an awesome giveaway!!!



MckLinky Blog Hop




No comments:

Post a Comment