Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!!!

Oh man, how happy I am that today is Friday! But this weekend is not going to be relaxing for me. Lance and I are moving into the new house this weekend! He has done so much remodeling to this house its crazy!! We still have lots of work to do, and we may even be staying in his parents RV for a little while until we get it all finished. I am so tired and worn out, but we are determined to get this house finished!! I can't wait to show you guys all the before and after pictures! I dont have time to do Five Question Friday today. :( i'm totally bummed. But there will be more Fridays ahead!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

Here is a sneak peek (from my camera phone) of the tin we put up in the kitchen ceiling. It has this "country home" feel to it! It's cute!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Im so happy for yall! Cant wait to see more pics! I love the tin ceiling! I am into the country look and feel to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that pic is a teaser! Congrats on the new place. I can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete