It's Friday again. So you know what that means! Five Question Friday! I'm been slacking lately and haven't been blogging. But I hope to catch back on things though. Thank you Mama M! This is such a fun thing to do! Go over to her blog and check her out!
1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
I say what? because i usually don't understand something. lol!
2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
Take the plunge from the deep end! i'm a huge dare devil!
3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?
No tattoos, I've seriously considered one, but I have no idea what I would get. So most likely, I will never get one. Unless a mid-life crisis hits or something.
4. What is your favorite tree?
Well I work in a forestry business, so I deal with a lot of trees. Pine, Gum, White Oak, etc. So I really don't have a favorite, they all get kind of old to me. lol!
5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?
I like that he's EXTREMELY patient! With everything. With me, caden, teaching stuff to people, etc. I've never seen someone so patient in my life! I love it. :) My Favorite physical thing about Lance would be his eyes. He has pretty eyes. :)