Friday, October 30, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

Today is Friday, so you know what that means! FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY! I have been sooooo tired today. My church is presenting the Heaven and Hell House last night til saturday night, and I stayed there til almost 12 last night. Heaven and Hell House is an amazing play that shows you what we think heaven and hell are like! It's amazing! we only do it every three years because it's so much time put into this. But this is a whole nother' post. Back to the questions! If you want to participate in the Five Question Friday...head to Mama M's blog!!!

1. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
At heaven and hell house. I was keeping kids in the nursery, and there was a little girl in there that was so spoiled, you were actually amazed at her. I've never seen anything like it. She kicked, threw things, screamed, cried, whined, everything you can think of. And we could NOT do anything to help her. We eventually was so shocked by this little girl that we just started laughing at her. I know thats horrible to say on my part, but I was just so amazed at how spoiled some kids are!
2. Who was your first CELEBRITY crush?
Oh gosh, probably Nick Lachey off of 98 degrees! haha! Then Justin Timberlake, and etc. hehe
3. What is one talent that you wish you had?
A beautiful voice! I wish I could sing so bad. I have the worst voice you've ever heard! I would love to be able to sing in the choir at church, but there's no way i'm doing that unless there's a miracle somehow!
4. How often do you and your spouse go out w/o the kids? Is it frequent enough?
Well since I don't have a spouse yet...me and my boyfriend get to go out whenever we want! But that's unlikely. I'm always studying. We go out every once and a while.
5. What colour(s) is your bedroom?
I'm renting a house, and my bedroom is this ugly blue-ish wallpaper w/ this grandma-ish flower border. I wish I could paint but the landlord won't let us. It's ok, it's actually a great house and I love it.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I'm about to get off work, go take a power nap then head to the Heaven and Hell House again!

No comments:

Post a Comment