I have only been blogging a month now, and a sweet blog reader (as I also read her) of mine, awarded me the Honest Scrap award! How special do I feel! Thank you Emily! It's fun reading Emily's blog because she is also a college student, that goes through the same crazy things I have to go through, so we can relate!
So, when awarded the award, there are a few rules!
1)You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) You must share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) You have to present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Last, you must tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
I'm going to award my seven people first. And the award goes to....
Lindsey at Life As A Preachers Wife: Lindsey is my best friend, we've known each other for years. Lindsey deserves this award, because she encourages me everyday to be a better christian!
Kristen at The Harveys: I've known Kristen a long time, we went to school together. She has such a cute blog, and an adorable son Hudson. Go check him out!
Misty at Wind Beneath My Wings: I love Misty's blog. I've been following her for a while. She has such a precious family. She is a great christian mother, posts lots of pictures of her children, and her blog is just fun to read! Did I mention she has precious children?
Laura at Laura's Life: Laura found me a few weeks ago, I can relate to her just like Emily because she is also in college at Penn State. She is a great blogger!
Jackiedlc at One Step At A Time: Jackie's blog is very inspirational to read. She is constantly spreading the word of God. When I need a boost of encouragement, I know exactly where to go!
The (Un)Experienced Mom: Like me, she has only been blogging about a month. Even though she is new, she has such a cool blog! Go check her out, she gives great advice on exercising tips and alot of other things!
Raechel at Finding My Feet: Raechel is very popular in the blogging world, with almost 400 followers. Her blog design is so cute, and she posts about the neatest things! Her blog never has a dull post. She talks about all the great buys that she gets a rummage sales and how she decorates her ADORABLE house!
10 Honest Things About Me:
1. I bought my first car (not really my 1st, my parents bought that one) this past march. I was so nervous about making payments but i've made my payments 2 weeks ahead of each payment.
2. My credit score is in the 700's. I'm 20. :) So i'm pretty proud of that.
3. I'm applying for radiology school in December, extremely nervous that I won't get in.
4. Me and Lance's 2 year anniversary was last Friday. We both forgot about it. I'm always good at keeping up with that stuff.
5. I have a very big sweet tooth!
6. When i'm out of college, married, have a house built, etc. I want to adopt a child.
7. I LLLOOOVVVEEEE deer meat! i'm from the south, and that's what we pretty much eat all winter long.
8. I'm a big dare devil. Lance is not. We are complete opposites, that's what makes up complete each other! (that was corny i know).
9. I watch Nip Tuck. Yes, i know. Very dirty tv show. But I love the drama in it!
10. My celebrity crush is Shia Lebouf. Yum.
I wish I could award more of you but most of the women have already received awards. Thanks again Emily for giving me the Honest Scrap award!