Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hot and Healthy Thru The Holidays

H&H Button


I've been debating all day if I should even join in on the blog hop this week because I did just horrible this past week! I hardly exercised, and my eating habits weren't TO bad, but still could have been better. I've been letting things get in the way of my exercising. I'll want to do my exercise video but then say "well cleaning the kitchen needs to get done", or "I need to run to walmart". I just need to STOP and realize that I have to get my exercising done to get healthy! ugh. I'm so ashamed. But I will brag on myself that today was exactly 2 weeks since i've had a coke! or any carbinated(sp?) drink!!! except for half of a sprite. But as most of you know that i'm addicted to coke's and this is my new world record! yay for me!

So any of those that want to leave me a tough comment and tell me to get my butt up and get my exercises done, then be my guest! Maybe that will help me! I hope you all did a lot better than I did! Tomorrow is the big day, I go see an orthopedic surgeon at 10:30 in the morning to see what's up with my knees. Let's hope for good news!

5 comments:

  1. Kasey..Kasey..Kasey..I'm so disappointed..:-)
    No, girl it's all good! This is me kicking you in the butt (KICK!)

    Great job on the coke..and here's to a better week.

    I'm glad you linked up!

    Keely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here to help you out...motivation girl! And, um...I need a good swift kick in the rear too!! Way to go on the carbonated drinks, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right now cowboy, buck up and get yer britches hopping...er, or something like that.

    Hooray for you on the no coke thing! Sometimes it is all in the little goals! Count the week as a success b/c you managed to not drink carbonated drinks and add to it exercise for next week.

    You can do eet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the no coke! It is one step at a time...the weight isn't going ot come off tomorrrow...and every step you take in t he right direction is going ot help. I too have been Diet Coke free for 2 weeks. Considering I used to drink at least 3 if not more a day and I'm still able to stay awake is amazing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on giving up soda!!! I quit drinking soda on July 18, 2008....yes I remember the date because it was such a huge thing in my life!!! I was a Coke and Dr.Pepper addict. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done but I am so glad I quit. I must say though that it is so hard when I go out to eat or to visit people because everyone offers me soda and I don't like the taste of water :o( I guess I just have to get used to water!

    ReplyDelete