Sunday, November 29, 2009

A lot of pictures

I haven't been able to post in a few days because I had to access to the internet. But i'm back, with a lot of pictures. I had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. We spent Thanksgiving at my grandma's. I ate sooo much! I'm not feeling so hot and healthy :( . We had every dessert you could think of! My mom, my sister, and I decided to go shopping on Black Friday, and I actually enjoyed it! We did not get up at 4 in the morning to go shopping because we had nothing huge to buy. But my brother-in-law on the other hand, did. He actually got up at Best Buy at 8 o'clock the night BEFORE, and did not get into Best Buy til 5 that morning!! He and his brother stayed up all night in the freezing cold to get laptops. He needed a new one, and he also got another laptop and a desktop computer monitor for their church! He was like 10th in line or somethin'. He said the first people in line were there at 12 o'clock that afternoon! How crazy! Anyways, I got a lot of shopping done, and spent under 100 dollars!! I rock! Then yesterday, Lance and I took Caden to the world championship duck calling contest, about 1 1/2 hours away from the house. They had huge tents to buy stuff, a carnival, and then of course, the calling contest. Caden very much enoyed the carnival rides, until he looked like he was feeling sick on one of the rides, thank goodness he got through it without puking! A guy I work with and also Lance's bowling league teammate was in the calling contest, so we watched him. Well here are the tons of pictures from the past few days! Enjoy!!


My Christmas Tree!!







My sister, Megan, and brother-in-law, David




My Grandma, Me, Megan, and My Mom!


Watching one of his daddy's hunting videos. What 3 yr old watches HUNTING VIDEOS!?!?


Looking at the fish.



Caught ya!





This is the ride that almost made him sick. lol


Lance- "My son's a pimp!"


Logan in the calling contest!


On the way to church this morning.


He wanted to take a picture of me. lol


I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I ate way tooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother got up really early to get a laptop too! They're crazy!! And your tree looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylish Christmas tree!

    Yeah, even though I took part in the Black Friday sales, there was no way I was going to sit in a line all night. If I didn't have kids, maybe just to say I did it and got good deals, but for now, no way! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the follow! You have a fabulous tree and a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete